Online Earlybird (available until 31 May)
Weekend pass: $35 full, $25 member/concession, $10 child*
Day pass: $25 full, $18 member/concession, $5 child*
Online (available 1 - 27 June)
Weekend pass: $40 full, $28 member/concession, $10 child*
Day pass: $28 full, $22 member/concession, $5 child*
Please print your Trybooking ticket and bring to the Bowls Club to exchange for a wristband that will give entry to all venues.
At the door (cash only)
Tickets will be available at the Bowls Club and Scout Hall during the festival.
Weekend pass: $45 full, $32 member/concession, $10 child*
Day pass: $32 full, $25 member/concession, $5 child*
*'Child' tickets apply to children aged 5-15. Children under 5 get in free.
Friday night Welcome Concert
$8 full price
$5 NFFC members/concession
$5 children (5-15 years. Children under 5 free)
There will be free outdoor events in Market St
All events at Newport Library are free
Children under 5 years of age are free to all events
Ticket Terms and conditions
- On presenting your printed ticket at the ticket desk (Newport Bowls Club) you will be issued with a wristband, which will give you entry to all weekend events except evening events at The Substation.
- Only printed tickets will be accepted. We cannot accept tickets displayed on a phone or tablet.
- No refunds will be given.
- Wristbands are not transferable. Only the purchaser or recipient of the wristband is entitled to use it to gain entry to Festival events.
- Damaged or incomplete wristbands are invalid.
- Your wristband must be securely attached around your wrist before you can use it to gain entry to Festival events.
- A wristband does not guarantee entry to all events under all circumstances. NFFC reserves the right to restrict entry to events if overcrowding causes a health and safety hazard.
- A wristband does not guarantee a seat, refreshments or any other special privilege beyond entry to the event.
- The concession price for a wristband is available to full-time students, pensioners, and health-care card holders. Proof of eligibility may be required.